Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

String Cheese and Snow

Hey everyone! We have been busy packing and preparing for our move, as well as working on prayer/support letters to send to all of those that we love and love us.  Although I haven't been posting as much as I would like (I now have a page of ideas to post about), I am still keeping track of all my blessings throughout the day. If you missed my earlier post, I am trying to write as many blessings a day as I can and see how long it takes for me to count 1000 blessings.


Today I am blessed to have a job that allows me to show God's love to children and the ability to post during nap. String cheese and snow... 2 fun exciting things to start off December.  It was so fun to wake up and see snow on the ground! Now given its less then an inch but still snow!! I've been waiting since August for snow and it's finally here!!!! Now string cheese is just a fun thing to eat and something I have learned "my boys" will eat without complaining. Its so nice to have semi-healthy snacks for kids that they won't complain about.

Here are some of the blessings I've recorded over the past few days:
7. car to drive

9. mother in-law
13. stop and go traffic
18. water paints
19. the technology to record sermons and share them with everyone online
22. Our lap dog :)
25. Family celebrations
38. Cars with heat
39. houses w/ heat
40. First snowfall of the year

So far I have 40 blessings! Not to bad only 960 left to get me to my goal! I would encourage all of you to start writing down the blessings in your life each and every day. Its a nice reminder that we are blessed and God is ever with us through everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment