Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Mama!!

Mama mama mama! I have been waiting my entire life to hear that word come from my child and the day has finally come. Alethea now says "mama"!!!!

She has said "mmmm" for a long time but didn't put the syllables together until last week. On July 4th she said "mama". We were in the car driving to Michigan and while Jacob was filling up the car I hear "mama" from our little girl. I thought I heard wrong at first and made Jacob come over to listen and confirm that she was saying. "mama". She hasn't stopped saying it yet. Not only is she saying "mama but she has started calling for me. (saying mama as she looks for me then crawls and lifts her arms up to be held). Hearing those words and knowing she is referring to me is one of the best feelings in the world!!

Now to work on dada.....

No comments:

Post a Comment