Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Another life change....

As many of you know, I have been working 4 days a week watching 2 other girls (along with Alethea). After much prayer and discussion Jacob and I have decided for me to quit that job and focus more on our family. I had been stugggling for a long time about what my purpose is and what God has called me to do. I have always felt like I was called to be a stay at home mom, and just couldn't believe that God had called me to work. We are very thankful for the time that I was working, and believe that was what God wanted me to do. Now that Jacob is back in classes full time (15 credits), and working 2 jobs, we feel it is best for me to be at home with Alethea. I am very excited about this new journey and able to be a stay and home mom.

I will be doing lots of fun things with Alethea and plan to share them weekly on this blog. We hope to start doing more structured learning as Alethea gets older. I have many ideas on what I want her to be learning at this age and how to make it fun. I am so excited to start homeschooling Alethea and begin teaching her so many new things!

A long with homeschooling, I have a long list of things that I would like to accomplish at home (rearranging, freezer meals) and in the community. My hope is to have time to make new friends and evangalize, as well as grow in my faith and church community throuhg Bible study. I am excited about this being able to do what I've always wanted to do.

If you could use help in any way please let me know!






No comments:

Post a Comment