Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

19 Weeks!

 How Far Along: 19 Weeks! Almost 5 months!

Our Baby is about 8 1/2 ounces and 6 inches long!


Total Weight Gain:  +5  lbs
Maternity Clothes: Loving the stretchy pants!
Gender: will find out in a little over a week.... stay tuned
Movement: the baby feels like a "lava lamp". I can feel him/her the most in the evening when I am relaxing after work. Jacob has also been able to feel the baby moving a few times!! We are so excited!
What I miss: drawing a blank today...
Cravings:  Food! Mostly salty, crunchy food
Symptoms: back aches but mostly I have a lot of energy :)
Best Moment this week: having my friend notice that I have a baby bump!

Jacobs Note:
I think the most exciting thing about this whole process so far has been the actual realization of the reality that is. Thats a really 'jacob' way of saying-wow everything is becoming real. From seeing the baby on the monitor, to hearing the heartbeat, to dealing with everyday little happenings with Amy, it is really great to experience this reality that I am a part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment