Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

18 weeks!

We are 18 weeks! Who would have thought that this day would come so fast. In only a few short weeks we will find out if we are having a boy or a girl. We are soo excited!! This will be a quick update without pictures, but I promise there will be another post early this week with pictures from our baby shower and trip to Michigan.




How Far Along: 18 Weeks!
Total Weight Gain:  + 5 lbs
Maternity Clothes:  I would say most of my wardrobe is now maternity clothes
Gender: will know in 2 1/2 weeks!!!
Movement: A little bit of popcorn, fluttery movement but only if I sit really still and quiet
What I miss: Not peeing so often (sorry if this is to much info)
Cravings:  Food! Mostly chips and such
Symptoms: back aches
Best Moment this week: Being able to celebrate with family and friends in Michigan.

Jacobs Note:
I love traveling with my wife! It always means time together away from our "distractions". We have nothing but the radio, our dog, and the road to interfere with our conversation and time together. Even if we have to stop more now during road trips because of Little Toman I don't mind, it just means more time together and more funny Rests stop Stories 

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Do we get to hear any of those rest stop stories?

*Counting down the days until we find out!*

Amy said...

lol, I have to ask Jacob about the funny rest stop stories... I wasn't aware any of them were funny just a little annoying. Unless he considers it funny the few times I was about to pee my pants. :)

Post a Comment