Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Alethea's First Christmas

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! We had such a fun time celebrating Christmas as a family of three and starting our own traditions. These first 2 pictures were taken by my sister Kaleigh a few days before Christmas but I wanted to post them because I thought they were SOOOO cute!!



These next pictures are of our Christmas celebrations as a family of 3 and with extended family. It is so nice to  know there are so many people who love our little family.  
After Christmas Eve Service

Alethea's new toy from her mommy and daddy

She LOVES her new playmat

My Pretty Christmas Dress!

I love to stick my tongue out
My first Dolly! Thanks Aunt Pamela!

Christmas Day!




Thank you to everyone for making this a great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment