Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

And...

And....

the semester is almost over!! Only 2 days of classes left and 2 exams then I will have my hubby home for 3 weeks!!! Yay!! Can you say "time to tackle the to do list"! (oh and apply to some jobs)

Alethea is starting to crawl!! No she is not crawling on her knees but she is defiantly moving. She scoots all around and gets up on her hands and knees and starts rocking. My prediction is she will be crawling constantly by the end of the month. Not sure if I am ready for this yet... Its so nice to just set her down and know she can't move (far), but not anymore

The biggest news.... I have a job!! yay!! This is something that we have been praying for for months! God provided at just the right time (Jacob's job is done for the summer). I am so thrilled that God provided this job for me at just the right time. I will be watching 2 girls 3 or 4 days a week. I will be able to take my sweet Alethea with me, which is a HUGE blessing!! So starting on the 14th, I will be babysitting a 2 year old, 10month old and 7 month old! It will be crazy but so much fun!! I can't wait!!

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment