Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Water Play

A few weeks ago I decided that Alethea was finally old enough to do some water play! While I worked at the daycare I got a lot of great activity ideas for infants and now that Alethea is old enough I'm thrilled to start doing some! One of the great ideas is water play! I just put some water into a bucket with a few of her bath toys and let her spalsh around. I am hoping to find some cheap (or free) color tablets to change the water color and some foam soap and other fun bath toys to make it more interesting. Here are some pictures of our fun time playing in the water!

(do you see the little black in the background? Wallace also had fun playing in the water. He kept putting his nose in it and was trying to get her toys... apparently you can do water play for dogs too!)






No comments:

Post a Comment