Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Gradtitudes Are Back!

My Thankfulness posts have not gone away, they have just been postponed. I have been trying to keep track of God's blessings in our lives but it has gotten away from me during our move. Now that we are settled, I am back into tracking our blessings and still have the goal of recording 1,000! I'm not sure how long it will take, but it is still my goal. It may take me years but I can't wait to get a record of One thousand blessings in my life.

42. Our Supporters
43. Warm Showers
44. Microwave
45. Cuddles w/ a toddle  (i do miss "my boys" a lot)
46. safe travels

47. Sofa! –soft place to sit
48. sister’s nearby
49. Sunshine!
54. Connecting w/ new friends
55. Connecting with old friends
58. take a walk in the sunshine to the mailbox
59. 2nd interview at a daycare
60. a sleeping Wallace (tired from all our walks)
61. Unexpected Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment