Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Praise God!

Praise God! I (amy) now have a full time job! I start work this week and will be an associate teacher in the infant classroom at a daycare. I am so excited to have a job working with babies. I enjoyed meeting the teacher in the classroom and can't wait to share all about my new job.

Since I am working in a daycare there are a few requirements/test that I must get done in the next few weeks. I need to have a physical, tb test, and Hep. A vaccine. Fun Fun (not really) I'm not thrilled with having to get a Hep. A vaccine. I thought I was all done getting vaccines and shots for the most part, but I guess not. oh well just a small price to pay. But I am very thankful to have employment!!

Have a great night everyone! I will post more about my job sometime later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment