Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

5 month

My little sweetie is now 5 1/2months old.  She has grown up so much this past month I can't believe it. She has started eating cereal twice a day, and soon we will be adding other baby food. It is still hard to believe that my little baby is already eating "real" food. We are still nursing and loving it! YAY! I love having that one-on-one time with Alethea.


I feel like every month I am saying how much you have grown, but I can't help it, you are growing so fast! In the past month you have learned to roll both ways, although you still do not like being on your stomach. You reach for people, mostly mommy and daddy but occasionally you will reach for nana. I love walking into a room and having your little arms reach out and grab me. You love to touch and grab my face (or whoever else is carrying you). It is the best feeling to feel your little tiny hands on my face and  your eyes starring into my eyes. The other major physical milestone that you have done is to sit supported! I say sit supported because I can't yet leave you on the floor by yourself sitting. Most of the time you do great sitting by yourself, but will on occasion fall to the side while reaching for a toy.



As you have grown older, mommy and daddy are always talking about who you look most like, and what your personality is. There is one thing that we ALWAYS agree you.... you are a TALKER! You love to talk, talk, talk, talk. This makes perfect sense, because your mommy and daddy both talk A LOT.

You are now eating rice cereal and sweet potatoes! You LOVE to eat! You get so excited whenever we put you in your highchair because you know that means you get to eat.


Oh how much your personality is beginning to show! Your are such a sweet little baby, but have started screaming when you can't reach a toy, or are not fed fast enough. One of the funniest stories this past month has been your new scared face. Daddy was playing rough with Wallace and Wallace growled at our daddy and you looked directly at me terrified then buried your head into my shoulder. We love seeing all the new faces and hearing the noises that you are making.


No comments:

Post a Comment