Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

15 weeks

Wow I can't believe it is 15 weeks! It seems like only yesterday we found out we were expecting and now we are almost 4 months along!  Being pregnant has been so wonderful and we are so excited to continue this journey.   I would like to thank everyone who has been praying for us and for our child. I have been starting to feel the aches and effects of pregnancy on my body and have even started to show. (although I have a little "bump" it looks more like I've gained a ton of weight than a baby)

Our baby is the size of an apple this week!!

How Far Along: 15 weeks
Total Weight Gain:+3
Maternity Clothes: of course :) at least for pants, why wouldn't I want to be comfortable? (although they are still too big)
Gender: ??
Movement: none yet
What I miss: Sandwiches!!
Cravings: BBQ Chips! and Broccoli!
Symptoms: achy lower back, a little baby bump
Best Moment this week: When Jacob looked at my belly and got a HUGE smile and said that's our baby!


(Jacob's Note)
I think one of the most fun things about our pregnancy so far has been Amy's dreams and waking up in the middle of the night to say something obscure and random.

No comments:

Post a Comment