Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Weeks 13 and 14

Hey Everyone! Sorry for not posting last week. Things got a little busy with family in town and Easter. So  I thought this week I would combine last week and this week together. There also isn't a picture this week :(

How Far Along: 13/14 weeks. SECOND TRIMESTER!! YAY!!
Total Weight Gain:+1
Maternity Clothes: pants sometimes, mostly at work where I need to be comfortable
Gender: ??
Movement: none yet
What I miss: nothing
Cravings: nothing particular
Symptoms: achy lower back
Best Moment this week: Being invited to a baby shower thrown for us!

Again I will apologize that this is so late. I thought it had been posted but instead just sat in my drafts. Sorry everyone! Can I claim Mommy brain yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment